1.75mm Brown ABS Plastic Filament For Digital 3D Printer , No
1.75mm Brown ABS filament rapid prototyping 3D printer
* Color: Brown
* No bubbles and kinks
* Dimensional stability
* Use for rapid prototyping 3D printer
Our 1.75mm Brown ABS filament rapid prototyping 3D printer
1) Performance: no kinks, no bubbles and no problems;
2) Precision: Laser guided extrusion process, very tight tolerances
for diameter and roundness;
3) Product: Only the finest extrusion grade virgin materials are
4) Properties: It's strength, flexibility, machinability, and high-
er temperature resistance make it often a preferred
plastic by engineers and those with mechanical uses in mind.
5) Packaging: Shrink wrap to keep the
filament place, Desiccant pack inserted
into spool center to remove moisture, then the spool
is inserted into a heavy plastic bag and heat sealed.
Smell of 1.75mm Brown ABS filament rapid prototyping 3D printer
When we printing 1.75mm Red ABS filament rapid prototyping
material, we often feel a strange smell of hot melting ABS
filament. Someone will complain the smells, but someone will ignore
it, but do not worry about this, the ABS filament melting smells
without poison. Ensuring proper ventilation in small rooms, that
the ABS used is pure and free of contaminants and heated to the
proper temperature in a reliable extruder can go a long way in
reducing the smell.
1. What’s your Brown ABS filament diameter specification?
For 1.75mm Brown ABS filament, the specification is 1.7mm~1.8mm;
For 3.0 mm Brown ABS filament, the specification is 2.95mm~3.05mm;
2. What’s your 1.75mm Brown ABS filament printing temperature?
It really hard to definited, because there are so many type of 3D
printer with different requests, but our Red ABS filament printing
temperature is 220c-250c, we have tested the idea temperature is
3. Why the filament can not stick on baseboard?
There are several solutions for this situation
- Advice you that when start printing, select the the Use raft/
Support, this can make the model stick to the baseboard.
- The baseboard temperature lower than the requested, for this, you
just need to heating the baseboard to the requested temperature.
- The nozzle and baseboard with a long distance, for this, you need
adjust them, then try it.
Or you can strick a 3MM tape on the baseboard, to keep the model
strick with baseboard better
ABS-Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
1.75mm Brown ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) filament rapid
prototyping material used for desktop 3D printer by designers,
engineers and scientists to produce the disposable mechanical
products and models. It is already widely used in health care,
education, toys, building, automobiles, electronics and anime
Our standard 1.75mm Brown ABS (Acrylonitrile Polybutadiene Styrene)
filament rapid prototyping 3D printer
More than 20 color
Import from oversea
Desktop 3D printer
- OEM Packaging and neutral packing available
- Competitive price for our filament
- Product Performance, ABS filament no nubble
- Prompt Delivery, dispatch filaments about 2-3 days after
payment(large order depend your quantity)
- Small Orders Accepted
- Best service during the pre-sale service and after-sales service
Our ABS filament color list